Bowl a strike. Make an impact. For over 40 years, Bowl for Kids' Sake has supported Big Brothers Big Sisters agencies throughout the country, serving as our premier fundraising “Thank You” party. After a month of raising awareness and funds, our local agencies thank their volunteers with a Bowl for Kids' Sake party at Bandera Bowl in Leon Valley.
This year the San Antonio Bowl for Kids' Sake will be held over three shifts in September. You pick the shift that works best for you!
- Friday, September 21 7:00-9:00 pm
- Saturday, September 22 2:00-4:00 pm
- Saturday, September 22 5:00-7:00 pm
1. Create a Team: Teams are formed with 5 members. Create a team with family, friends, fraternity brothers, sorority sisters, or co-workers. Register your team online by clicking here.
2. Raise money: Each bowler is asked to raise a minimum of $100 in donations. Each team raises $500. Soliciting pledges is easy on the Bowl for Kids’ Sake website above. Ask about our Pledge Vouchers for donors to win some great prizes!
3. Come bowl: After you have secured your donations, it’s time to have fun! You’ll receive two free games of bowling (shoes & ball rental included!), a Bowl for Kids’ Sake t-shirt, and a free pizza for your team. There will also be chances to play contests and win great door prizes!
Upwards of $20 million is raised, nationwide, through this effort, along with the hopes and aspirations of children who deserve an opportunity for a better future. Because of Bowl for Kids' Sake, more Bigs and Littles can be paired up, more friendships can be gained and improved outlooks on life can be started.
Now's your chance to be a part of the fun and begin impacting children's lives right in your community. Click here to sign up online today and tell your family and friends.
Sponsorships are available, just click here to see our sponsor levels.
Be a fundraiser. Be a donor. Be a bowler.
Support Bowl for Kids' Sake Now!
Click here to download a brochure. For more information about Bowl for Kids' Sake, contact Stephen Oakes, Director of Resource Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 225-6322 x107.