As the nation’s largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters makes life-changing, one-to-one matches between youth who need extra support and Bigs (mentors). But we couldn’t make these matches without the support of our donors.
We need your help to continue to make one-to-one matches in our community.
Become a Match Maker
Starting August 1, our Today and Everyday campaign is searching for 1000 people to sponsor a match at $25 per month. With these monthly contributions, donors are able to make an immediate impact on a child’s life today, and everyday. These monthly sponsors are called “Matchmakers” who help support the cost of a match (Big and Little) for one-year.
Double Your Donation During August
The Richmond Foundation is offering Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas $100,000 matching challenge in loving memory of their son, Wade. When you donate at any amount to BBBS during August, your contribution will be doubled thanks to The Richmond Foundation Matching Challenge. Each donation will directly benefit BBBS’s mission of providing disadvantaged youth with a “Big” for one-to-one mentoring support.
Benefits of Being a Matchmaker
- For only $25 a month, you are empowering potential in a professionally supported one-to-one match of a Big and Little for one year!
- During the month of August, your donation will be doubled by The Richmond Foundation Matching Challenge!
- Your name will be added to our Wall of Matchmakers
- You will receive a BBBS t-shirt
- Access to our annual Matchmaker celebration
- Opt-in for BBBS to send a letter to your employer celebrating your commitment and support to our mission and the San Antonio Community
- Current mentors (Bigs) will also receive first right of refusal for any event tickets the agency offers to Bigs and Littles for outings.
Big Potential: Make your donation go further
Donors who contribute at $50 + per month or more will become a member of our Big Potential circle. These members will receive the same perks as the Match Makers circle, plus:
- A handwritten letter from our President and CEO
- Receive a plaque of appreciation
- Group lunch with the CEO and other Big Potential donors at our office