As the nation’s largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters makes life-changing, one-to-one matches between youth who need extra support and Bigs (mentors). But we couldn’t make these matches without the support of our donors.
We need your help to continue to make one-to-one matches in our community.
Help us celebrate our Birthday during the month of October and November
Can you believe it’s been 4 years since we moved into the new Mentoring Resource Center?! We are proud and excited to announce we accomplished the goals we set out to achieve in the Capital Campaign to raise money for the facility.
We have been able to serve more youth and parents, and to serve them even better than before.
Since 2016, 7,042 volunteers, parents and children have attended training at the facility. This is something we could never have done in our old space.
We hope this inspires you to give Today and Everyday.
Become a Match Maker
Starting August 1, our Today and Everyday campaign is searching for 1000 people to sponsor a match at $25 per month. With these monthly contributions, donors are able to make an immediate impact on a child’s life today, and everyday. These monthly sponsors are called “Matchmakers” who help support the cost of a match (Big and Little) for one-year.
Benefits of Being a Matchmaker
- For only $25 a month, you are empowering potential in a professionally supported one-to-one match of a Big and Little for one year!
- Your name will be added to our Wall of Matchmakers
- You will receive a BBBS t-shirt
- Access to our annual Matchmaker celebration
- Opt-in for BBBS to send a letter to your employer celebrating your commitment and support to our mission and the San Antonio Community
- Current mentors (Bigs) will also receive first right of refusal for any event tickets the agency offers to Bigs and Littles for outings.
Big Potential: Make your donation go further
Donors who contribute at $50 + per month or more will become a member of our Big Potential circle. These members will receive the same perks as the Match Makers circle, plus:
- A handwritten letter from our President and CEO
- Receive a plaque of appreciation
- Group lunch with the CEO and other Big Potential donors at our office