After you and your child meet the Big for the first time at the Match Introduction, there will be other ways in which we have to have your support. Here are a few examples below:
- You will be required to approve every activity that your child does with their mentor.
- You will send Match Update Forms to Big Brothers Big Sisters to let us know how things are going.
- Your will provide your child’s report cards to the agency.
- You and your child will attend annual safety training at the BBBS office every year.
- You will report any concerns immediately by calling our office at 210-225-6322 or filling out this form.