Updated Thursday, January 21
Visitors, clients and volunteers at home visits
Visitors are only coming to the office by appointment only. Match Intros and Parent/Child Interviews are also only done by appointment. When these appointments are scheduled, the pre-screening questions and mask requirement are sent to all participants. Follow up on whether that pre-screening has occurred when the guest arrives at the office or when the staff person arrives in the home.
- Ask all pre-screening questions.
- Ask if they took their temperature and if not ask if you can take it for them.
- Maintain social distance.
- Wear masks and offer masks to participants if they do not have them.
- Reschedule the visitor’s appointment if they are not willing to war a mask in the building.
New practices for a healthy environment
Our office will also undergo various changes in our workplace practices and protocols. Our goal is to collaboratively ensure our staff, families, and volunteers feel safe and secure when at our office.
New practices we expect our staff and guests to follow to keep our workplace safe:
- Employees and guests are required to wear face coverings in our office.
- Temperature checks will be taken when guests come into the office.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6-feet.
- We will frequently clean and disinfect our training rooms, common areas regularly.
- Staff will be self screening daily.
- Staff and guests will be educated about and required to perform health screenings prior to coming in to the office.
- City/County social distancing guidelines will be followed at all times, including between staff, between staff and visitors, and in training sessions.
Guidance from local, state and federal experts to prevent COVID-19 spread
Since the virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet or less), through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or possibly by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, it is recommended to take the following precautions:
- Stay 6 feet from others
- Don’t touch your face
- Wash your hands
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we welcome you back safely. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 210-225-6322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.