The Fall season is upon us – which means so many opportunities for fun seasonal activities to do with your Little. Being a mentor is such a rewarding and life changing experience! Use this Fall season to create lasting memories with your Little.
Check out this list of ideas we have created for things you can do together this Fall!
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Visit the San Antonio bat tunnel
- Ride the San Antonio Zoo train
- Participate in our HEB Cooking Challenge through November 15th
- Take a hike at Eisenhower Park
- Make a pumpkin recipe of any kind
- Join us at our Fall Festival on November 12th
- Watch a seasonal movie together
- Participate in a community service activity together
As a mentor, you have the opportunity to help your Little create memories to last a lifetime! These can be fun, educational, or just trying something new. At the end of the day, our goal is that your time together will be enriching for everyone! If you have any additional questions, be sure to reach out to your Volunteer Manager for support.
Don’t forget to check out our website to keep up with our agency sponsored events! Tag us on social media with any photos you take on your outings. Have fun this Fall making lasting memories with your Little!